Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Birthday Burger!


Happy Birthday, Jamie!!!!


Jason and I love to watch the travel channel and have caught a couple of episodes of “Man vs. Food.” The most recent show we saw featured a little burger called the “Juicy Lucy” where the cheese is melted inside the burger rather than on top. Tonight, Jason the grill master, made his version of the burger with pepper jack and American cheese in the center. It was REALLY hot in the center but very tasty! I wish everyone could try Jason’s Juicy Lucy!!!



It’s officially spring, so I decided that I wanted to plant some basic things before JH’s arrival. However, I didn’t tackle the flower beds and figured the pansies that are leftover from fall/winter will just have to do until later. I couldn’t overlook the front porch and the deck areas since those areas resembled something the Adam’s family might have; pots with dead ferns and old roots still potted covered in pollen. This little project took ALL DAY to complete which was frustrating considering I could knock that type of thing out in no time pre-pregnancy. A couple of weeks ago, I put out some Easter decorations also featured in the photo slideshow. I’m so happy that spring is finally here!!!