The hard drive on our computer burned up, so we have been without for a week now. We now have a new one and we're in the process of getting files off our old computer. Needless to say, it's been loads of fun! I have been dying to post this blog to share the shower that was thrown for us last weekend by some of our "couple" friends. The girls: Stacy, Tonya, me, Keitha, & Brandie. The boys: Shawn, Kevin, Jason, Wes, & Trey. They were all AWESOME hosts! I still can't believe how nice AND fun everything was! We are so grateful to them!
Pictures of the decorations, food, and drinks. I was blown away with how nice everything was. It was an overwhelming feeling knowing all the work and effort that went into the shower; Jason and I both felt so special! What great pals we have!!!
I was so happy that my siblings and their spouses could make it (minus Andrew who was on call). Not only are they family, but "couple" friends as well. How lucky are we???!!!
They had the most original shower favors made for guests. It was pot with wildflower seeds planted with a card that said "From small things, big things one day come. Welcome Baby Havard." Too Sweet!!! Adalie has already watered and tended her plant!








3 comments:
Wow a couples showers! I am pregnant with my 2nd child and that sounds like a good idea for a 2nd baby.
Looks like a lot of fun :)
Wow the decorations are absolutely gorgeous... especially Luv the 1st pic!
The flower pots are a such a great idea... I've never seen that done before.
Seems like you guys had tons of fun :)
We had a couples shower too and it was a blast! I loved being able to share being the center of attention with my husband. The details of your shower are beautiful.
Post a Comment