Friday, September 01, 2006

...And the Birthday Party Never Ends...


Tonight Jason and I went to another birthday dinner with our friends, Michael and Kelly. We ate until we were sick, and in my case that was unfortunately the way the evening ended. Even still, it was great hanging out with them and as always, we had a wonderful time!!!

4 comments:

jamie said...

Where did you eat? & what did you have? You probably should have just stayed at Kelly's & had fried tacos...

Ose said...

That's a terrific picture of you & Jason...it is your new camera or just your good looks???!!!

Cornwayites said...

We had steaks and they were good. I'm still full. Fired tacos would have been great, but that's an every once and a while thing. Yes, that's my new camera! I'm so excited about it!

Jennifer C said...

Where did you eat?? I'm sorry you got sick!