Sunday, September 10, 2006

Texas game!

















Last night we went to Nikki and Brad's to watch the Texas game (all for Jason really) and to eat. The girls put together puzzles during the game; we didn't find football all the interested. Bailey got her halloween costume yesterday and was VERY proud of it! She answered the door just like a black cat would...she crossed in front of me a few times, but I think my luck will be ok considering she is really a five year old! Blane was sleeping for the most part, but did make time to wake up and eat. I'm sure that's hard to imagine given his FOUR month old appearance! He is the sweetest baby! Nikki and Brad said that I had started something with the whole "having my camera at all times" thing, so Bailey wanted one of her own to take pictures with. Nikki said they needed a new camera anyhow, so they got a new one and Bailey got the old. She had such a good time taking pictures of everyone and really knows how to use her camera! I should have taken pictures of Nikki's projects from yesterday...just now thought about it. Her house is fall ready and is BEAUTIFUL! It put me in the mood to get out all my fall decorations!

2 comments:

jamie said...

Could you go back over & get some pictures of her decor??? Looks like a fun time last night!

Jennifer C said...

Sounds like a fun night. You guys look pretty good holding the kids.... :)