



After Jason's parents left this morning, Jamie and Sam came for a little visit. We ran around town to various places. We had a big lunch and sat outside because the weather was so nice. Sam could barely concentrate on eating with so much going on around us. We went to Target where he tried a taste of my popcorn and a white cherry icee. He came very close to having brain freeze several times. He would get upset if I didn't keep the frozen treat coming! I let him down in the baby clothes section, and he decided he needed a little "privacy" under a rack of clothes. When he emerged, we immediately made tracks to the family restroom to address a little diaper situation!!! After they left, Jason and I went over to friends for a labor day get together. It was a very fun day!!!








4 comments:
Sam looks so big going down the aisle!! Sounds like a fun day!
Samuel had a GREAT time today, & he is still talking about it...I think the Icee was his absolute favorite!!! Who is the baby you are holding in the other picture?
Sam is a real cutie! I know you really enjoy him. I can't believe he is walking in that picture!
You have the greatest blog!!!
The baby is Blane (Nikki's baby) He is only four months old and is HUGE!!! He fell asleep on my lap like that and didn't want to move. It doesn't look very comfortable to me! I can't believe Sam is walking either. He's been at it for a few weeks and is getting pretty fast. Thanks for saying you like my blog! That's very sweet!
Post a Comment