








Last night Jason and I met my family (minus Andrew, Kim, and Adam who were there in spirit!) in LR for my birthday dinner celebration. Sam is getting a new tooth and wasn't feeling well at first, but after a dose of children's motrin and some of my beans, he was good to go! Jacob was very willing to help his aunt Keeca open presents. He goes straight for the gift and never considers that they're could possibly be a card. Jacob is so funny right now; almost everything he says should be recorded in his baby book! We went to TCBY after dinner where Sam decided that he liked what I got better than what his mommy got for him. I didn't mind because he gets so happy about food he likes and he didn't appreciate when I took it away. At one point he had TWO ice cream cones in his hands, and shoved one my way so that the ice cream landed in the palm of my hand. I went to the bathroom to wash it off and discovered charro black beans in my hair that weren't put there by me! Thing is, nobody bothered to tell me! We went back to Jacob's to play and had a great time. Jacob even shared his Pre-Halloween candy from his Superman candy pail. Thank you to my family for a great birthday!








2 comments:
Samuel & I had a great time, too... We're glad you had a good birthday, & hope this coming year is your best one yet!!!!
We wish we could have been there to play in Julia's toy box and celebrate your birthday! Looks like it was a lot of fun. You were brave to give Sam some of your beans-knowing the history you have with him and his diapers! Did he not give you a bday surprise this time?
Those 2 sweet little guys sure know how to make a party fun!
Post a Comment