Friday, September 01, 2006

Bond, Baby Bond!




My name is Bond, Samuel James Bond! (We were playing in Jacob's tunnel, and this was the view of Sam!)

4 comments:

jamie said...

Sam CAN be pretty sneaky & stealthy...

Cornwayites said...

I had a dream about Sam last night..He was talking in complete senteces and persuaded me to let him out of his car seat and ride on my lap.

jamie said...

He's never had any problem persuading Dad to let him drive...

Cornwayites said...

I think it's a sign it's time to turn him around...can't you just let a couple of weeks slide and he can have an early birthday present??? I know I would be happy with not having to face backwards while riding in a car! Poor Sam! I sure think he weighs enough to qualify...I'm such a sucker when it comes to him. I'll even wear beans in my hair!