Samuel, I can't believe that you are already a year old. You're such a sweet boy and I love you so much. I can't wait until I get off from work to come see you. You are very precious and I'm so glad that you're my nephew! Happy first birthday!
Everyone should see all the decorations that Aunt Jessica put spread all over inside & outside Sam's house for his Maisy party! Sam goes around saying, "Ooooohhhhhooooooooooo!" It's going to be a great party today....I can hardly wait!"
7 comments:
I'm so jealous that you get to see Sam! Give him kisses for us!
Will do!!! Kim...that video of Adalie just broke my heart!!! I seriously am DYING to hold her. She is so precious. Thank you for sending that to me!
Happy 1st birthday to sweet Sam!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!
Ah.... Happy birthday:) What a good aunt you are!
Thanks for coming early to help with the party & to get up with Sam during the night!!!
Everyone should see all the decorations that Aunt Jessica put spread all over inside & outside Sam's house for his Maisy party!
Sam goes around saying, "Ooooohhhhhooooooooooo!"
It's going to be a great party today....I can hardly wait!"
Post a Comment