Saturday, September 09, 2006

Birthday Boy!















Last night we went to Jacob's third birthday and we had SO MUCH FUN!!! I can't believe he's three already. How time flies! Happy Birthday Sweet Jacob!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer C said...

Jacob is very glad that Uncle Jason and Aunt Keeca came to his party. Thanks, Uncle Jason for putting all the new toys together!

You forgot to mention your favorite part of the evening---the awesome musical selections! or should I say selections??? :)

jamie said...

Samuel & I had a great time at Jacob's party... I think Samuel would say his favorite part of the party was having a rainbow cream cone in both hands!

jamie said...

BTW, I didn't know that Jason enjoyed putting things together as much as he does...Maybe I will get him a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle for Xmas...We'll see!

Kimberly said...

jason should have dressed up as a backyardagain!
great pics! i'm glad jacobs party was a hit!