

After church this morning, we went to eat Mexican food with Jason's parents and his uncle Eldon. John and I were enjoying ice cream on our way out, but from the expression John's face the chocolate wasn't so great! (I was hiding mine behind my back for picture purposes) I asked Eldon to take the picture, but he only agreed if I would take one of him as well...Little did he know his shot would be posted to a blog site! Thanks to Jason's parents for a nice weekend!








2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a really fun weekend!
You'll have to post a picture of Jason in his new ride!
Thank you sooooo much for doing a blog! I love your background! You'll have to do one of you at work, Jason at work, your neighborhood "Friends" that are like the TV "Friends", your TX nieces and nephew, your AR niece and nephews, your LA niece, your in-laws, and of course---- your wonderful parents! You'll probably need to take some vacation days to get this all done!
But it's already let us share your weekend...so we'll we looking for lots more!
Post a Comment