Saturday, July 22, 2006

Friday with BB's






Friday night Jason and I went out to eat and then over to Nikki and Brad's house to hang out. They have two beautiful children who are very good and sweet. When we walked in, Bailey was very excited to see us (she is only four - it doesn't take much to make her happy!) and gave us a card she had made before we got there. It was a drawing of the tooth fairy. Brad dressed Blane for the evening. His little outfit was very cute, but had 3/4 sleves and capris length pants! I'm pretty certain that is not how the sleeper was meant to be worn - high five Brad! Jason and Bailey fell asleep while watching television. I guess the girl's conversation wasn't as interesting as I had thought! ***A little side note for those of you who have heard the story...Brad is the guy who put the 'for sale' sign in our yard while we were on vacation last year. He is quite the character!

3 comments:

Jennifer C said...

I think Blane looks very sweet!

jamie said...

They are cute kids....Is it possible that Blane is bigger than Samuel???

Cornwayites said...

I think Samuel has met his match with Blane! They are very sweet boys and are sure to be great friens someday barring Brad allows Blane to dress himself!