




Tonight we went to our friends, Brad and Amy, to enjoy their new pool. It has been available for use for all of three days and we were honored to be invited. We had pizza with them for dinner and immediately got in the water! The bottom of their pool is AMAZING! It feels so soft and is shaped so pretty. Amy and Katelyn came over for a dip too! Cooper is quite taken with the pool and is ALL BOY in the water - I think he may be a future Rocky judging by the picture with Brad and little Cooper. I told Amy (too many Amys to keep track of them, huh) that they will be very in shape by the end of the summer because tonight was a workout! Their dog, Wiggie, was let out of his confinement only to destroy the make-shift sidewalk of cardboard...this was MAJOR entertainment! Thanks, Amy and Brad, for having us over. We had a wonderful time with you guys!








3 comments:
Aren't you putting in a pool next year?!?!? What made the bottom of theirs feel soft?
I think its coated with some sort of foam before they put in the liner. It really felt great. I am really excited about my new pool that is so handy to my house and is managed so well!
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment