




After eating tonight, Jacob really wanted to go swimming at "Jessica and Jason's" pool. I took him there once, and now he thinks coming to see us includes a trip to the pool. He had a wonderful time splashing, making fish faces, and jumping in. Notice I am the only one in the pool with him, and I think that should demonstrate how much I love this little guy. To get in a bathing suit in front of people who are NOT in one is something I don't do....Oh, Jacob, the things I do for you sometimes!








5 comments:
Jacob had a really good time visiting with his aunt, uncle, and ose last night. All the way home he said, "It was fun at Jessica's house!"
What a great aunt you are!
That IS true love!
I like the fish-faces picture best!
Sweet sweet, what fun aunt you are!
Post a Comment