

When I was growing up, I was under the spell of my "cool" aunt and uncle that now (and have for some time) live in Detroit. They listened to music such as 'We built this city on Rock-n-Roll' and 'Say You, Say Me'. Anyhow, you get the picture---THEY ROCKED!!! I was able to catch up with them over the fourth (yes, I realize this should have been a first post) and they are still very cool. My sister, Jamie, and I were saying to each other how fun it would be to visit them in Michigan. Also, you guys may not realize, but the best recipe for cinammon rolls is in MY FAMILY!!! My aunt Dora Jean, HANDS DOWN, has the best way of making these wonderful breakfast/dessert items! She says its that she just does it by memory, but we all know she keeps this secrect to herself...her garden produce is awesome too!!! And what would a post be without baby Samuel eating a lollipop??? What a wonderful, sweet, precious, genious, Jessica-look-a-like, handsome, prince is he????? (ok, my aunt that rocked may not be the best photograher...also posted is a picture of my cousin Taylor, my sweet nephew Jake, and second cousin Emma...) ....(btw: I would be remiss if I didn't mention my Mother-in-law's rolls as well....her's rock too!!! I love Christmas when I wake to the sweet smell of her cinammon rolls...guess it's easy to see it doesn't take much to make me happy!!!)







