Monday, July 24, 2006

They're baaaaaack!



Kelly and Michael finally made their way home Sunday from their vacation. We have missed them terribly and were very happy to see them last night. They are very good friends of ours and we value them very much. Kelly makes some excellent food (to all of you who aren't aware to the "wonder that is" Kelly's fried tacos, you should really be jealous of those of us who have tasted greatness!!!) I basically invited myself over when Kelly let it slip she was making homemade spaghetti sauce with wonderful meats, veggies, and bread. Kelly may be a rival to the best cook that I know, my dad! Speaking of my dad... on vacation, they met some people from my hometown. Kelly, being the sociable person she is, proceeds to ask these people if they know "Marvin."... Kelly didn't meet a soul from my hometown that knew of a Marvin!!! I got such a kick out of this when she said that no one knew my dad, and I had to tell her she got his name wrong. Bless her heart; this is one of her talents!!! She tells stories completely wrong sometimes by getting little details wrong such as calling Myron, Marvin! The boys, Jacob and Caleb, were happy to be home and in their space. When I got to Kelly's they were playing a video game and didn't have time to pose for the camera! They were, however, persuaded away from their game to be informed that Michael and Jason would take them to see Superman II. We all had a great evening, even though the girls chose to skip out on the film. Keep on the lookout for more Marvin posts!!! I am so happy to have our friends back home! (I had two more pictures that just won't upload. They both have Jason in them so go figure!)

6 comments:

Ose said...

Will "you" learn to make
fried tacos??? We need some of those!

jamie said...

I would like to officially invite myself over to Kelly's house the next time she makes fried tacos!

jamie said...

Hey, what shade of red is her kitchen painted?

Cornwayites said...

Jamie, next time you're in conway you should come see kelly's house. You would LOVE it! It's sort of a red/orange color...

Jennifer M. said...

Fried Taco's sound good. When are you making them for us. (This is moline)

jamie said...

Hey Jennifer, I am glad you say its you & not Carlin, because I get confused!