Sunday, July 16, 2006

Memory Books


Over the weekend, Jason's mother gave him a box with all his albums from childhood up to twenty-one. We just got in from a very long drive, but weren't too tired to go through the books. He is still looking at them...I know he'll love having them here. (Plus, he can show off his circumcision ring to all his buddies that come over. They're always asking to see it! Only kidding!)

5 comments:

jamie said...

Is that from Meet the Fockers?

jamie said...

Are there 21 albums to go through???

Jennifer C said...

I don't even know what that is...

It was nice of Glenda to give you guys all the albums! I'd like to look through them too!

Kimberly said...

And I thought the Hall family took a lot of pictures...21 albums! Wow! Can't wait to see the ring-are u going to post a pic of it on the blog? Only kidding, please don't!

Cornwayites said...

Oh my! I totally forgot about meet the Fockers, but yeah....exactly like that! I died laughing when I saw it last night. I can't wait to show it to all Jason's friends! It was really nice of her...