Thursday, July 27, 2006

Pizza Delivery






Tonight was girl's night and we normally will go out to dinner minus children. Tonight, Kelly couldn't come so we decided to have the girls to her house to order pizza delivery. The kiddos had a great time. My friend Misty and her little girl, Brooklyn, came over and Jacob (Kelly's oldest) tended to Brooklyn and Caleb while the girls visited. We all had a great time at "girl's night!"

5 comments:

jamie said...

It looks like fun! I wish we could get pizza delivered here...

jamie said...

It looks like fun! I wish we could get pizza delivered here...

Ose said...

Jessica, please delete one of Jamie's same comment... she's under lots of stress with Sam having a cold! (If it's not that, then maybe she's catching my Village disease!)
Looks like y'all have a fun girls' night! Girls need girlfriends!

Misty said...

These pics are so cute!! And we did have a good time. Thanks for having me over. My lil one had a blast....and slept good too :)

Cornwayites said...

Misty - You are a great friend and I was very happy to host you and Brooklyn (at kelly's house!) You know I'm kidding! Please feel free to come over, Brooklyn or not! We had a blast!!! You're the best!!! J