




Today was NOT a productive day. I slept in while Jason worked out. We then got dressed and went to LR to see Lady in the Water (or of the water)...anyhow...I tend to eat my way through the weekends! Today was no exception. I had a bag of MOVIE popcorn and a white cherry ICEE at the show. We left there and went prowling around exciting places like Garden Ridge and Sam's Club- where we bought a soaker hose. (I think we're one step away from Frank the Tank) After browsing, we went to Mimi's and decided we weren't in the mood for that type of food, and Jason asked what I would prefer. The Wing Stop was the first thing that came to mind. (I am still full from their awesome food!...Jenn, started to call you guys to meet us, but didn't think about it in time) When we returned home, we had a million messages, but the most important one was from our neighbors inviting us to watch "the fight with them." I am still not sure who fought tonight, but it sure was fun going over to their house. They are the best neighbors in the world and a night with them generally involves Nikki, Brad, Bailey,and Blane. Their daughter, Madison, is in love with Jessie McCartney (sp?) and Jason. She is the cutest kid on the planet and reminds me of Darla from the Little Rascals, but Maddie is soooooo much smarter! Madison had a pink soccer ball that Jason decided to throw on their roof making a game of it...Shawn and Stacey didn't seem to mind that we could possibly be buying a new roof for them. Luke, their sweet little boy, thought he was part of the whole thing (but kept getting hit with the ball and like a 'big boy' shook it off!). They are VERY cool and laid back. I sincerely couldn't ask for better neighbors and friends. ***Another sidenote....They are the ones that received the open "raw biscuit" fire from our side of the fence!... Thanks to you guys for a great night! (Jamie, didn't mean your storm messages from the night before weren't as exciting...You had taken refuge at the best B&B known to man. I assumed you were covered!)








5 comments:
So....this is the love of Jason's life! Madison! The tree behind her holding the pink ball looks a little water-logged! Nice to have great neighbors all around you!
Have you been over to eat at the neighbor's behind your "back" fence yet?!
What? No Bed, Bath & Beyond? HA! I'm always up for the Wing Stop...it's delicious! Looks like a fun night w/ the neighbors.
How was the movie? We want to see it, so give us your review! I'm so glad you guys are in such a fun neighborhood with so many great friends!
Jess:
Why am I only now discovering that you have a blog??!?!? I am so happy to hear about you and Jason. I just spent forever looking at pictures and reading about life in Conway. I miss you.
(and the green bridesmaids dresses were pretty)
Mom-Madison is SIX so let's hope she's not the love of his life! If you're talking about Kelly, she just got back from vacation today so I'm sure I'll be dropping by for dinner with them soon...
Kim-The movie was ok. I wish we had gone to see something else. But, the ICEE and popcorn were great. The girl layered the butter and then a scoop of popcorn so every bit was nicely coated which is very important.
Kristen- I added you to my list of friends. I was under BIG TIME pressure to start one of these but our life is pretty boring so not sure how interesting my blog will be. I miss you too and you're sweet about the bridesmaids dresses! Your boys are precious and I love keeping up with you through your blog!
Post a Comment