







Tonight we went to Bailey's "Fiesta" birthday party. Nikki asked Jason to make his famous salsa and it turned out really good. All the food was great for that matter. Jennifer, Nikki's sister, made the birthday cake and it was precious! The decorations were perfect! Our friends, Tonya and Kevin, were at the party along with their two kids, Cameron and Bella. (Kevin is the one shaking Jason's hand, Tonya is holding Bella, Cameron has on the backwards baseball cap) Our neighbors (and friends), the Hefners were also there. They are pictured together above. Luke was the first to make an attempt at breaking the butterfly pinata, but Madison was the one that took the wings off! She has quite a swing for a little person! Happy Birthday Lauren Bailey!








4 comments:
It looks like a fun party! I could eat some of Jason's salsa with some fried tacos...
I like the black/white picture setting! I can see how Jason's salsa is a big request, even outside the family!
Kim, I'm glad you liked the black and white! I've gotten mostly negative feedback...(outsite the blog comments) on how I should keep the pics in color..so this may be the only B&W entry!
Oh I think its a nice change! But yes, ones that involve the nephews probably need to remain in color because their sweet messy/ cheeto/cookie/sticky hands need to show up better!
Post a Comment