Sunday, July 23, 2006

Lazy Sunday






Today I did a thousand things that I needed to get done around the house, plus a few other things that I "wanted" to do. I cleaned, did laundry, washed the car, watered plants, and stained a couple of pots that I had on the patio. (You can see the before and after) I found a recipe for Ninfa's green salsa on the internet and made a batch to have for dinner along with hamburgers. All in all, a pretty quiet day around here.

5 comments:

jamie said...

The pots turned out great, & how was the salsa?

jamie said...

Are you also making BRUSSEL SPROUTS?????

Jennifer C said...

I didn't know you could stain pots!! The salsa stuff looks good. Are you boiling green tomatoes? Sounds like a creative day to me!

Ose said...

This looks like a layout from
Martha Stewart Living! Are those fresh home-grown pears that you've worked into a centerpiece, Martha?

Kimberly said...

You guys are a salsa making family! Sounds like a lot of work but I'm sure it was delicious and worth it!