


We had Kelly and crew over for hamburgers and then out on the patio for frozen treats. Poor Caleb had to eat his on the steps, but for firecracker popsicles, he'll eat just about anywhere. Micheal found a praying mantis (is it preying or praying???...If I weren't in a hurry to get to bunko I would look it up) and explained to Caleb why that is the best insect ever!








3 comments:
What are firecracker popsicles? They can't be as good as Maggie's cookies...
So, WHY is the preying mantis the best insect ever??
Jacob loves the firecracker popsicles...he calls them Bomb Pops.
Red, white, and blue popsicles! They're my favorite but they make your mouth blue...I'm not really sure why its the best insect..I was just happy I wasn't close to him when he was telling Caleb about it! An insect is still an insect...no matter what kind!!!
Post a Comment