Thursday, August 17, 2006

Nice Shirt Jason!!!






Tonight Kelly came over to help me prepare for a baby shower brunch I am hosting on Saturday. I'm actually using my china and crystal for this occasion and I'm very excited. Jason started a project to seal the slate on our island bar in the kitchen and he's done a fine job so far. He didn't want a picture posted to the blog in his "wife beater" running shirt, but I had to post a picture of him!!! That's what Kelly is laughing about in the picture of her and Jason...she's giggled about that throughout the night! Michael, Jacob, and Caleb came up to hang out after Jason got back from his run.

5 comments:

jamie said...

Are you going to use the new coffee service set??? BTW, there are worse shirts for Jason to be wearing!!!

Cornwayites said...

Kelly wants to know what those shirts could possibly be??? Yes, I have it polished and ready to go. I'm going to serve the food on the bar with all your (and Mom's) Arthur Court stuff...glad you let me borrow it!

jamie said...

I can't think of any specific examples right off of the top of my head, but I am sure there must be something somewhere...will you post some pictures of the finished rooms?

aWare said...

Your house is so pretty, what a fun place to host a shower!

Seasonal Learner said...

I love it when one can finally use the crystal, china, and fun special occaion things! It looks like it will be beautiful.