





As requested, here is the "stuff" that we got in Ozark. I really wanted a cowboy lamp to go in my cowboy office, and I think I found the perfect one. Jason picked out a new container for the arrangement on the sofa table and I reworked it in about five minutes (so don't be too critical of how it looks...) I saw the pheasant lamp and thought that would go great on the entry table. I got a huge elk horn for the coffee table in the formal living room. Then got some grapevine stuff and reworked what I had on top of the television cabinet. I got an old bowl thing to put on the coffee table in the hearth room...This store does replicas of antiques, so it is really cheap. I LOVE nearly EVERYTHING in this store. They have old door replicas that would cost a fortune if they were the real deal...but they finish them like they're 100 years old. I highly recommend this store. (the cowboy lamp didn't come from there...)








7 comments:
I LOVE the stuff...when are we going to go???
Wow!! Everything looks really great... I'm very impressed!
We really need to plan a time to make it up to Branson...you don't HAVE to go to a show you know! (although I think I saw a billboard for the Oak Ridge Boys - I'd like to see them....)
Cute stuff! What is the name of the store? My Mom and Dad go up to Branson on occasion and I might send them to it to look for me!
Kristen, Here's the link for the store... http://www.gatehouseantiques.com/index.html
Oh please come decorate my house! I love all of it!
Kim-You will not need any help decorating in two years!!! Just bide your time, and things will come! I may say..."Kim, where could you have possibly found that bison head on your mantle" in three years...so just be prepared...we're too much on the same page!!!!
Post a Comment