





Today has been a great day and mainly because I got to spend a little time with my sweet Jacob. He hasn't been feeling well, so I stopped by Maggies and brought Jacob some get well cookies (Sam got some too). We played grocery man, spider man, in the sink with make-up, in Julia's room, and in his turtle tent. After the shower, he even lead us in a few hymnals. I hope that he feels better soon! Love you little buddy!
***I forgot to mention that I opened my birthday present from Jacob, Jenn, Steve, and Julia. It was a Arthur Court Texas star dish to go with my Texas house. Jacob also sang happy birthday to me and made a cookie cake (stacked all the Maggies cookies up) and had me blow out my make believe candles. Thank you guys!!! I love it!








5 comments:
Jacob had a really fun time with Aunt Jessica, too! When we had to leave to go to the baby shower I told him we were going to run errands. He said he wanted to go to Erin's, too. He had to stay home and take a nap.
You are way to much fun! I love that baby bed and the bedding!
I got to see Jacob today too...he is soooooo sweet. Hopefully, he will feel better soon!!!
When Jacob and I were playing grocery man in his room, he kept closing the door to keep his mom and dad out(we were doing some top secret stuff). Jennifer came in and asked Jacob a question and he sternly turned around and told her to get out. She said that if he spoke to her like that again, he was going to go to time out. He then turned to her and said that HE wasn't going to time out because he was the grocery man. It's hard not to laugh when Jacob says such funny things!!!
Amanda - Mom made all of Julia's bedding and curtains. You should bug Jenn to post pictures of her room. It is really sweet. I am going to paint a canvas to go over the crib...maybe that's the reason she hasn't posted anything??...I should get busy, huh???!!!!
Post a Comment