



We went to dinner with Michael, Kelly, and Caleb. The food was really good (I took a picture of everyone looking at their menus, but it came out really dark…posted it anyhow) Jason and Caleb were twinkies in their matching shirts, but Jason didn’t have a tattoo on his leg like Caleb! He was so proud of his new body art that he got at school! Who knew, a tattoo parlor and a day care could exist all in one!








3 comments:
Maybe Jason can stop by there on his way home from work & get a matching tattoo!
In a photo workshop today, I found out that you can get mini bean bags with a place on top that has a screw to attach your digital camera for your timer shots!
You need one of those since you are a professional blogger now!
Why couldn't Jason get a tattoo?!
Or the whole bunch!
I think Jason should get a tattoo also. His patients would love it!
Post a Comment