Sunday, August 27, 2006

Luke, I am your fried taco!















Kelly and Michel invited us over to have her specialty, fried tacos. These little fried wonders are so great there is no point in attempting to describe how they taste (and from the pictures may not appear to be a big deal..) I think everyone should have Kelly's fried tacos at least once in their life. I would liken it to never having tasted movie popcorn, cotton candy, french fries, or Diet Dr. Pepper; all must haves in life! She also made a pie, but after eating dinner I needed a little break before eating something sweet. The boys wanted to go outside, and then broke into acting out scenes from Star Wars. They saw Return of the Jedi the night before, so Caleb was all too willing to play Darth Vador because "he turns back good." Kelly also filmed this; I think it will be something funny to show them when they bring their fiances home for the first time. Great blackmail material if you ask me!

7 comments:

Narissa said...

I vote your blog the best pics online - I need to get some one my blog! Will you be coming to see baby A? when she comes?

Cornwayites said...

I'm glad you like the pictures. I hope that my blog isn't too boring at times with lack of excitement in my life...but it is what it is. Thanks for the vote!!!

jamie said...

I am just waiting for an invite...so what was it like meeting Darth Vader?

Cornwayites said...

Jamie, he's much smaller than you would imagine and you'll find it hard that he could rule the Empire given that his bedtime is 9:00 and he needs a little bit of milk before bedtime...maybe to dream of the death star...who knows???!!! (Caleb is a character that's for sure!!! Even if he dreams of being Darth Vader!)

jamie said...

Hey, you know, even evil dictators need their sleep...& maybe a glass of warm milk...

Kimberly said...

I want the recipe for those fried tacos! Will she give it out? Sounds yummy!

Cornwayites said...

Maybe I can attempt to make them for everyone (along with the Ninfas green salsa)... It's not top secret...she'll share!