Monday, August 07, 2006

Roll of the Dice!!!







Tonight I went to my neighborhood bunko group at Leslie's house. She has a beautiful home (and had some great refreshments too!) I think I live in the best neighborhood in all the world because these girls are really and truly just wonderful! I enjoy hanging out with them once a month. It also comes with the added bonus of a potential win...(which I won tonight for the most bunkos! Yippie) I am co-hosting October's bunko with Sheryl...I think we'll have eyeball punch. It'll be spooky that's for sure!

3 comments:

jamie said...

It looks like fun! BTW, I like your shirt & look at Lillian Vernon for more spooky decor...

Ose said...

I have a recipe for
"bloody fingers"!

Cornwayites said...

What time do you people get up...I just posted this last night. Didn't spend much time on the copy part, but I was tired and ready for bed. I could have gone into greater detail. Jamie, I think you sent me that link...I'll check it out. Mom, I would love to have that recipe...sounds tasty!!!