Saturday, August 12, 2006

Friday at Fuji









Last night we met friends, Donnie, Jeni, Kevin, Tonya (w/ kiddos), and Kevin's brother Landon at Fuji steak house. After dinner, we went to Kevin and Tonya's to hang out for a while. Landon (plays for the Razorbacks) played very hard with his neice and nephew which gave Tonya a much needed break for a little while. That is until it was time to brush Bella's teeth. She is such a pleasant baby, but didn't want anything to do with that. I know that she needed to be forced to brush them, but I sort of felt sorry for her. We had a great time, all in all! (my camera didn't take very good pictures at dinner so the servers look like ghosts, but they were really there!!!)

5 comments:

jamie said...

Poor Bella...she looks so sweet!!!Where is Fuji's?

Ose said...

Aren't y'all about to run out of friends to blog about!!!! I keep thinking we'll see a rerun of someone! They have cute kids...did Jason help brush Bella's teeth? or give some helpful hints??? I love their red kitchen! You should get in the pictures too...especially with the football players!

Ose said...

Aren't y'all about to run out of friends to blog about!!!! I keep thinking we'll see a rerun of someone! They have cute kids...did Jason help brush Bella's teeth? or give some helpful hints??? I love their red kitchen! You should get in the pictures too...especially with the football players!

Ose said...

Hey, somehow I clicked twice and you have two of the same comment...please delete one of those and this one!!!!!!!!

Jennifer C said...

Very cool that you got to hang out with a Razorback player. I'll have to watch for him! Bella looks like a big girl with her cute buffys!