Sunday, August 06, 2006

Weekend trip
















This weekend Jason and I decided at the last minute to go to Branson. He had a gift certificate that we needed to use for a really nice hotel/resort there. The picture at the top if of the hotel and our view. We ate at the hotel and listened to a Canadian group until around midnight. We had a really great time. The next day, we went to the town of Ozark, MO where I found several treasures that made their way home with me. Since Jason and I decided to wait until the last possible second to decide to go out of town, there were no rooms available at our "free" hotel, so we "upgraded" to the hotel at the bottom of this blog...I also included a shot of our view from that room. I was a little resentful that we had to pay for this accomodation that wasn't as nice, yet could have stayed where we did the night before had we been better planners. So much for waiting till the last minute!

6 comments:

jamie said...

It sounds like a fun weekend! Post some pictures of your stuff...

Jennifer C said...

Still sounds like you guys had a great time. Did you go to the new big mall/shopping center there? It's supposed to be really nice.

Kimberly said...

Wow that backseat looks like its filled with lots of great treasures! I can't wait to see them because you have great taste!

Kimberly said...

BTW-is the first picture/place you stayed at the Chateau on the Lake? if so my parents are staying there in a few weeks-it is a great place!

Ose said...

Let's see the "stuff" photos or at least more info than just stuff!
Glad you had a nice time!

Cornwayites said...

yes, it is...here's the link to their website. http://www.chateauonthelakebranson.com/

they had a bear (dressed up teenager I'm sure) that will deliver cookies to the kiddos that stay there. I thought that was pretty cool...I'll post pics of the "stuff" I placed when i get home....

We did go to the new shopping center called The Landing...The have some great stores like White House/Black Market, Ann Taylor Loft, etc... http://www.bransonlanding.com/