Thursday, August 24, 2006

Surprise Package!!!




When I arrived home today, on the island sat a little package from UPS. My immediate thought was that I had ordered something and forgotten about it! I figured Jason would be REAL happy about my absentee mind when it comes to my online shopping, and it appeared I had done it again. Much to his happiness, the package was in fact a birthday present surprise from Jamie, Andrew, and Samuel. I really love my present! (an Arthur Court serving piece...I think the present may serve a dual purpose because now I won't have to borrow Jamie's when I throw my next get together! Hahaha!!) Thank you guys - It was very thoughtful of you!

6 comments:

jamie said...

I am glad you like it...although I might need to borrow it myself sometime!!!

Cornwayites said...

I love it! You can borrow it anytime! THANK YOU!

Ose said...

Leave it to Jamie to think of something so clever!

Kimberly said...

I have a little something for you, too...you better get it soon or I may end up keeping it! I may send it back with Ose/Pa or wait till you come visit because I'm worried about shipping it! Hope the suspense is killing you!

Cornwayites said...

oh, I can't wait! You're too sweet and didn't have to do ANYTHING, but thanks in advance!

Jennifer C said...

That was a great idea, Jamie!! Happy Birthday to Jessica!!!!!!