






I decided that I missed Samuel very much, so a trip to the Village was in order this morning. I got up early and went to church with my family(Mom, Dad, Jamie, Andrew, and Samuel - all "village people"). Sam was really good during church, but managed to help me spill his pinwheels (gerber baby snack food) all over the floor spanning several pews. We had people sitting all around involved in the clean up. After church, we drove to mom and dad's for lunch. On the way mom entertained Samuel with a game of peek-a-boo which he loves. Dad made a wonderful meal (as always). In my humble opinion, he is the best cook in the world...Sam thinks his maccaroni and cheese is the best EVER as does everyone else. I'm sure if you check mom's blog site you'll get the full menu list. I was happy to see everyone and was very glad that my sweet Sam hasn't forgotten his favorite aunt, Keeca!!!








6 comments:
Sam had a great time with his aunt Keeca...& Dad's mac & cheese is his new favorite food...probably the only thing he likes better are Dad's or Maggie's Mud cookies, introduced to him by Keeca!!!
Sounds like a lot of fun...That picture of Sam w/ the macaroni on his head is priceless! I love Sam's puppy outfit.
We have showered everyone around us with goldfish crackers at church. I swear they hit people 2 rows in front and behind! Makes for an interesting service anyway...
You are such a great aunt! I love those pics!
Sounds like you and Sam had loads of fun!
I don't know what that business is about being Sam's favorite aunt but I'll let it slide, I guess!
Is there any food Sam doesn't like? Doesn't look like he turns many meals away!
Kim, I think you're the only one who caught that comment, but you HAVE to know it's true!!! LOL! He does grin that fat check big ol' smile everytime he sees me, so I at least know I'm in the "circle of trust"!
Post a Comment