Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Make-up Artist for Hire!!!








We went next door to hang out for the night after our dinner at the club. When we arrived at Shawn and Stacey's, we were greeted by Cinderella and Snow White (AKA: Bailey and Madison) in very interesting make-up!!! I was surprised to learn that Cinderella usually wears her eyeshadow below the lid giving the effect of an NFL/Baseball player! (It gives the effect of having black and blue eyes without actually getting into a brawl!) It was rather becomming if you ask me! Blane was just along for the ride, but managed to produce a MASSIVE poopy diaper that Nikki was glad to change! (thank goodness, because I think the poor child ate a bunch of eggs before he came over - ...Brad and Nikki ate at 4:30...so maybe he thought having that sort of diaper was appropriate given the time he ate supper! The boys were in their typical form...The kiddos came downstairs and announced a performance(which reminded me of my "cousin club" days) and proceeded to put on a lovely show for all the adults! ...Also, Luke,greeted me by name...he said..."hi, Jessica...." and it melted my heart!!! What a sweet boy!!!...It was wonderful! Thank you to Shawn and Stacy, our wonderful friends, for such a great evening!!!

2 comments:

jamie said...

Looks like fun! It must be nice to have cool neighbors....

Jennifer C said...

I LOVE the under-the-eye eyeshadow look...A lot of days I have it naturally! :) They seem like such sweet kids!