2 years ago
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Green Thumb? whaaaaa???
Since this post, I am ever mindful that I may have been somewhat boastful of my skills at producing wonderful ferns. Well...with Jason and I having been absent from the weekend, hanging out with "Kelly and Crew", and tonight next door...our sad "macho" ferns don't look so great...so at 10:40, your's truly, is going to water these guys in hopes that the neglect they have been shown, will not be an issue the rest of the summer season! Keep your fingers crossed that they don't hold this against me...and that I don't run into a snake while watering!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
So... any snakes?
No snakes, but it wasn't fun watering plants that late at night!
That is too funny!
You can save them!
They look much better this morning! I watered them yesterday and they're sitting outside in the rain right now...I'll be very sad if they don't pull through, but it will be totally MY fault. Poor little ferns!!!
The Housers have had the same ferns for years...we borrowed them for all three weddings! So...please don't let yours slip away!
Post a Comment