






Tonight we went to Brad, Amy, and Cooper's for burgers. Kevin, Tonya, Cameron, and Bella came over as well. After our wonderful dinner, we all got in the pool and enjoyed the somewhat cooler weather. I still can't say enough about the bottom surface of this pool. Bella and Cameron both take to the water like little tadpoles. Cooper wore his little floaties for a while, but then didn't want them on anymore...still, Amy said it was a step in the right direction. Brad was showing off his teddy bear dive (you touch your toes and then idealy will land in the water with your legs back together) and sporting a new look (shaved head). Jason was showing off his flips and cannon balls...(and so was Tonya, but I didn't get a picture of that). It was a great start to the week. Thanks for having us!








3 comments:
I didn't know Jason could do a flip or a cannon ball...I love the pics!!!
That looks like fun...I love Bella's swimming suit. She and Cooper look so little out there in their floaties.
Is that B-Rad with the cool license plate???
B-Rad can be seen on blogs with Nikki and Bailey...there are lots of Amy's and Brad's in my world, so you'll have to pay attention to detail on my blog...I told Brad that I liked his new look and that all he needs is a Harley to complete the look!
Post a Comment