This afternoon I went to a baby shower hosted by Jennifer M for Jennifer and Julia. It was very nice to see everyone that I don't get to see very often. The girls all seemed to have a great time and Julia got all sorts of wonderful gifts!
Jennifer M...If I saw you more often, you would make the blog more often. It was good to see you and thanks for that birthday wish. Don't know why, but turning 31 is bothering me more than 30???!!! I guess it's because for the last year I could say that "I turned 30 in August" implying that I was still very much in touch with my twenties. I can't complain...it's been a great year and I've had perfect vision to boot!
6 comments:
It was a wonderful shower!! Julia got so many nice things....and we got to visit with all the girls.
I am sooooo excited I made the Blog. Not only one picture but three! It is really great to see everyone. I can't wait to meet Julia!
One more thing. . . Happy early birthday ! hope you have a great day!
I had a great time...it was so much fun!!!
Jennifer M...If I saw you more often, you would make the blog more often. It was good to see you and thanks for that birthday wish. Don't know why, but turning 31 is bothering me more than 30???!!! I guess it's because for the last year I could say that "I turned 30 in August" implying that I was still very much in touch with my twenties. I can't complain...it's been a great year and I've had perfect vision to boot!
I like the little shoes on the cupcakes!
Post a Comment